• Slide 1

    Fix your troubled Matrimony, or retreat Elegantly

Provide Your Details


  • One party files for divorce
  • Grounds like adultery, willful desertion, torture, sexual impotency, etc.
  • What to be done then?
  • Send Notice/Reply Notice
  • Get the grounds well drafted – cover all loopholes
  • All round assistance by Case Manager
  • Get help from experienced lawyers – get in touch via Online Form or Direct Consultation
  • Current Offer

    Contested Divorce Offer

    Get Offer 25000/- Only

    If you are attempting to exit an unhappy marriage, but your partner is unyielding; or if your spouse is pushing you out forcibly but you wish to hold on, reach out to us for legal assistance. Contested divorce is that wherein one party files for divorce, but the other party is not willing to separate by divorce, and contests the petition in Court. The process is comparatively more cumbersome, and involves more Court procedures and paperwork....