24 July 2018 05:17PM
Most of the people have a fear of going to the police station when a crime happens. There is generally a feeling that registering a complaint is a tough procedure or the police won't agree to file the complaint/FIR. In any case, that shouldn't prevent anyone from making a move against the crime. When the victim or any person who is related to the crime committed go to the police station than he/she is required to file the First Information Report (FIR) or a complaint. This document record's the complainant's point of view on the crime submitted. The framework for recording an FIR is determined under Section 154 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973.
FIR means First Information Report and some important points are:
· FIR is the first report written by the police whereby the victim can lodge written a complaint with the police for cognizable offences [These are the offence/case in which Police can arrest a person without warrant].
· Stranger or someone on behalf of victim can also either orally or in written make report to the police. Even telephonic message can be treated as FIR.
· Police can sumo moto can also file FIR in cases which are of public interest and grave injustice is depicted.
· FIR is primarily document prepared by Police system.
· FIR is said to be first document which set the process of justice in motion by registering FIR in police station where after the police take up investigation of the case.
· FIR is covered under Section 154 of criminal procedure Code 1973.
Different aspect of a FIR are listed below:
1. NATURE AND RIGHT
· If information about the cognizable offence is given orally, the police must record it after the report is checked and marked by the individual giving the information.
· The person giving information has right to demand that the information recorded by Police be read to him.
· Person has right to demand copy of FIR free of cost.
· If the person is not able to read and write then they can give their left hand impression on the document after being satisfied about the correctness of report.
· The FIR should be filed immediately after the occurrence of the incident. Delay in filing led to suspicion as to the authenticity of crime thus causes major hamper in getting justice.
· Any Delay has to be adequately explained.
· Duration of investigation should not be more than seven day as per verdict of Supreme Court. And if there is further delay then it has to be reasonably justified.
· The jurisdiction of FIR is within the state law.
· Every Police station has got its own jurisdiction. FIR can be filed by police after assessing the location of crime and on whose jurisdiction the case will be filed. Due to lot of complain and misuse by Police and powerful corrupt people, Zero FIR concept is highly popular among People for prompt action and justice.
4. ZERO FIR
· Zero FIR is an FIR that can be recorded in any Police Station, the place of occurrence or jurisdiction does not matter. After investigation and filing with the magistrate the FIR is transferred to the Police Station having competent jurisdiction. Ordinary FIR is registered in Police Station having competent jurisdiction and the Ordinary FIR is given a serial number whereas the Zero FIR is registered in a Police Station who do not have the competent jurisdiction but Zero FIR is not numbered and later on the Zero FIR is transferred to the Police Station having competent jurisdiction where Zero FIR gets numbered and further acted upon [Clause (e) of Section 460 of the Criminal Procedure Code].
5. REFUSAL TO RECORD FIR
· If the police officer who is in-charge of the police station did not record or refuse to record the information then that person can directly go or write to the Superintendent of Police and records the complaint. The SP himself can start the inquiry or direct any other police officer under him to start the inquiry.
· Supreme Court has passed a verdict that if police officer refuse to file FIR then police department has to take Disciplinary action against them and also prosecute them under Indian Penal Code.
· Individual can go to Human Rights Commission also.
6. REGISTRATION IN CASE OF WOMAN
· In order to simplify the process of FIR for a woman and ensure no technical hazards for prompt registration.
· The victim can lodge FIR in any police station of the State and in this way it can be given to the concerned Police Station for examination. These FIR are called Zero FIR.
· Under Section 154 of Criminal Penal Code provides that information pertaining to offences given by woman victims shall be recorded by a woman Police officer or any woman Officer.
· As per Police Circular Order 343/13 in regards to standard working methodology (SOP) for registration of FIR and Investigation of Crime against Woman and Police Circular Order 338/13 with respect to incite examination of cases in case of woman has been issued by the Government.
Do’s & Don’ts while filing fir
· Brief detail of the incident or crime
· Name ,age ,occupation and address of the aggrieved person
· Person against whom complaint is filed
· Eye Witness
· Never give false information to the police .Police can take against you under Section 203 of Indian Penal Code, 1960
· Never give unclear or vague description of crime
· Never overwrite the data
· Never tamper or misinterpret the information
Generally one needs to visit the police station to file a complaint or an FIR yet a few states take into account online submission of FIR/objection. When it comes to e-FIR, it can be filed only for cognizable offences like murder, rape, dowry death, kidnap, etc. In these cases the police can make the arrest without the court order. In the case of non-cognizable offences such as assault, stalking, cheating, etc, only a complaint can be filed online. After the complaint is filed, it can be later escalated into an FIR after seeking permission from the Magistrate. However, there are some states/union territories that allow submission for both FIRs and complaints. A complaint is a charge made orally or in composing that some individual (regardless of whether known or unidentified) has submitted an offence. A complaint is routed to a Magistrate.
What is an E-FIR?
E-FIR is a process wherein any individual can go online and log into the specified website and file an FIR. Thus, he gets an affirmation receipt with date, alongside a particular FIR number. The internet conveys free online lawful advice to those individuals hoping to hold up a FIR, and updates them on all the present prerequisites and techniques essential.
Actions which can be undertaken under the E-FIR system
· File a missing person report
· File a lost property complaint
· Apply for license
· Request employee verification
· Request character certificate
· Request tenant verification amongst other services
The complainant should sign on to the portal and make a client ID and present some individual data previously continuing to document the objection. The complainant will therefore need to visit the police station worried, alongside the E-FIR reference number, to finish the staying procedural customs previously the police can continue with facilitate examination.
Online complain in different states-
1. Himachal Pradesh
· Click on the link- admis.hp.nic.in
· It is a form where you have to fill various fields. At first you need to select your area.
· In second field you will get the list of Police Stations. It would be ideal if you select one which is closest to your area.
· Now select the kind of complaint you need to make in FIR.
· After this you have to describe your concern in detail. You ought to limit your complaint to 2000 words. 2000 words are sufficient for all sort of issues/grievances.
· In the following part, you have to fill your own points of interest like name, address, mobile number and so on.
· Once you are done with all the fields, hit Submit option at last.
Step 1- Click on this Link to Register FIR Online (www.delhipolice.nic.in/register.html).
Step 2- At the home numerous things will be given like helpline no., lost report, Women security application, Police clearance authentication, Character confirmation report. Delhi police online FIR registration for lost articles or records you need to go to the option of 'Lost and Found'.
Step 3 - Below the ‘Lost Report,’ four options will be given- 1. Retrieve 2. Register 3. Search found articles 4. FAQ. Select the option ‘Register’.
Step 4- A whole new page will be opened for Delhi police online FIR registration. You need to top off the spaces with your own personal details and in addition to it your lost article's details. The accompanying alternatives will be there -
· Complainant’s Name: Fill the name of the individual who wants to lodge the E-FIR for the lost item
· Father’s/Mother’s Name- Fill the complainant’s mother or father name even if they are no more.
· Complainant’s Address- Where the complainant is living at present (Required full address).
· Complainant’s Mobile number- Complainant’s number which he is using at present.
· Complainant’s email ID- it will be required on the grounds that a duplicate of your e-FIR will be sent to you by means of email for confirmation.
· Place of Lost item in Delhi- Fill the specific insights about where your article was lost in Delhi.
· Date of Loss- If you don't have the idea about the date, at that point you fill it with a guess yet the filling of month and year is obligatory.
· Time of Loss- If you remembered the time of loss then fill it. However, it is not mandatory.
· Lost Articles- Fill the name of the article you have lost.
· Description- The essential details of the lost item.
· ADD- by tapping on ADD the points of interest will be attached in the record.
· Any Other Details- -Any other particular detail you need to feature at that point fill it in this blank.
Step 5- Fill the re captha Code given at the end after all the above details.
Step 6- Recheck the details and click ‘Submit’ button.
Step 7- Now check your email ID for you will receive a copy of your e-FIR in PDF form in your inbox. Take a print out of that report.
You should influence at least 3 copies of the Application. (1 to duplicate for police station record, 1 copy for duplicate Document Application and 1 duplicate for your own particular record).
If it's not too much trouble take time that you ought to get the report (F.I.R) properly signed by Police Officer In-charge with his name and position and Police station Address Stamp.
Never document a false complaint or give wrong data to the police. You can be punished under law for giving incorrect data or for deceiving the police.[Section 203, Indian Penal Code 1860].
Step 1: Go to the Official Website of Mumbai Police.
Step 2: Fill up the Mumbai Police Complaint Form
If you don't mind taking a note of your Email Address that will be utilized to get an OTP (One-time Password) which will be utilized to approve to acknowledge your Complaint. It would be ideal if you tap on the 'Submit' button once you get done with filing up the complaint form.
Following details that should be submitted in the complaint form:
· Police station name
· Complaint type
· Postal code
· Phone No
· Email id
· Authorized code
· Your complaint
Step 3Making a Note of your Complaint Number/FIR Number. When you tap on Submit, your Complaint Number/FIR Number will be produced. Please make a note of your Complaint Number for all future references.
Step 1 – Go to the Official Website of Kolkata Police
Step 2 – Go to the “Report a crime” menu
Step 3 – Fill the information asked in the menu
· Details about the crime
· Police Station
· Security code
Step 4 – Hit on the send button. Your complaint will be enlisted with Kolkata Police. You will get an email affirmation on your email account.
Step 1 - Visit the Official Website of Tamil Nadu Police Station.
Step 2 - Pick the alternative data if you need to document FIR, or pick the choice complaints if you need to file the online complaint or e-FIR, from the online services box.
Step 3 - File FIR/complaint according to that.
6. Uttar Pradesh
Step 1- Visit official site of UP police: First go to interface uppolice.gov.in. This is the official site of Uttar Pradesh police.
Step 2- Click on Citizen services: At the homepage, you will see the option citizen services. Click on that.
Step 3- Select E-FIR: At the page of citizen services page you will see the option E-FIR. This is the online FIR in UP police service. Click on that.
Step 4- . Register there: Then you will be directed to the registration portal. At that portal, you will see two options.
· Create Citizen Login
if the person has already officially enrolled user at that point go for login. But in case if you are a new registration at that point tap on the alternative Create Citizen Login.
Step 5- Fill the details: At portal new registration, there are the many options-
· Mobile no.
· Email address and so on
Then click on the option register. The cell phone and the email address are required on the grounds that when once you will be registered an OTP will be sent to cell phone or email. So it is obligatory.
Step 6- After once you get registered you will see three options for the online FIR in up police-
· Register lost report
· View registered report
Click on the option register lost report.
Step 7- Fill the Details: In this registering part, you have to fill the details in three sections-
· personal details
· place of occurrence
· lost articles
Step 8- Fill the personal details: In the section of personal details, you have to fill the following things-
· complainant’s number,
· S/O, W/O,D/O name,
· Complainant’s address,
· Mobile no,
· Email id.
Then click on the next button.
Step 9- Fill lost area details: then next page will be the place of occurrence. The following details will be asked to fill-
· Place of occurrence,
· Police station,
· From Date,
· From Time,
· To Date,
· To Time,
· Brief facts.
Then click on the next option.
Step 10- Fill the lost document details: at the next page, you will see the page lost article.
· At that page, you have to select the article name from the list given there.
· Then fill the other details of the article like if you have lost you any document then fill its details.
· Then in the description option fill about the lost article in words as much as you can because it will help the police in finding your article.
· If you have lost more than one item then select add article option.
· Then tap on submit option
Step 11- Enter OTP (one time secret word): after once accommodation of your report you will get an OTP on your enlisted number and email id. Enter the OTP for authentication and click on confirm.
Step 12- Receive confirmation mail: Once your report gets enlisted totally you will get an email containing your report in PDF shape. You can make a printed copy of online FIR in UP police.
The other state where you can file an online FIR
Online complaints/FIRs can also be filed in most cities in India. In Bengaluru, individuals can record their grievances under particular sections. In the interim, in Patna the online FIR process is simple and has caught on. Hyderabad doesn't have an online FIR office up 'til now.
27 September 2018 03 07 PM
A restraining order is an order allowed by a court to shield a victim from some risk or anxiety of threat from somebody. It is allowed to deny a man from reaching or pestering a person or abusing some other rights. It is issued by a court form of a civil order that controls a man from accomplishing
18 September 2018 12 14 PM
Calcutta police can now track traffic cases against any vehicle online, allowing graded fines to be imposed for offences. Vehicle owners too can track pending cases and pay fines online.Below we have provided the details and procedure of Kolkata Traffic E Challan payment mechanism and how to check t
14 September 2018 04 08 PM
As per PCDA(P) , Allahabad Circular No. 584 dated 07 Sep 2017, the broadbanding has been allowed to be granted to all qualified disability pensioners who have retired after 31 Dec 15. In like manner, broadbanding instances of every such retiree are being embraced by NAVPEN.
08 August 2018 02 58 PM
Above all else, any agreement is substantial or valid on stamp paper of rupees fifty. Agreement to rupees ten isn't legitimate. Rupees ten stamp paper is for affidavits and declarations as it were. Anyway legitimacy of the agreement does not rely on stamp paper. It thoroughly relies on the s
07 August 2018 02 47 PM
As indicated by Indian Trust Act, a trust might be framed for many different purposes, for example, Public Charitable Trust and Religious Trust. A Charitable Trust is made with the end goal of the advantage of the overall population or humanity. This sort of trust can be shaped by a person who cheri
04 August 2018 12 33 PM
In today's world, we can see the existence of various types of claims such as marital claims, personal claims, health claims, equity claims, insurance claims etc. In all these claims we have an accidental claim that has grown with the development in the present time.
03 August 2018 04 13 PM
Police verification is a character authentication in which local police station checks the status of the individual whether engaged with any unlawful act mostly heinous crime and furthermore gives a report of pending, disposed off cases
02 August 2018 11 25 AM
Encumbrance Certificate is one in every of the foremost very important documents once getting a property. If you're a vendee or getting ready to perform a transfer of property, reading regarding EC is important in guaranteeing a swish and legal proceeding fee transaction.
01 August 2018 12 46 PM
The two forms of case status officially recognized by Indian Courts are "Pending" and "Decided". Decided alludes to cases in which "no further proceedings remain to be directed as proved by the last judgment or other order of the court." [Trial Rule 77(G) (1)]
27 July 2018 05 18 PM
Validity of an agreement is determined by the Indian contract act. If two persons capable of contracting enter into an agreement for a lawful purpose and if there is a consideration (both the parties get something and loose something) - agreement is a valid contract unless expressly declared to be v
27 July 2018 05 12 PM
What Is a Will? Statutory Definition of ‘Will’: The term ‘Will’ is defined under ‘Section- 2(h)’ of The “Indian Succession Act, 1925”, means the legal declaration of the intention of a testator with respect to his property which he desires to be carri
27 July 2018 05 01 PM
Drunken driving is an offence in India, like many other countries worldwide. The object of making it an offence under law is to improve road safety by seeking to bring down the number of accidents and fatalities caused by driver’s fault. We really can’t blame the authorities for thinking
27 July 2018 04 31 PM
Charity is a practice of voluntary giving of help. The term can also be used with organizations, Section 8 companies (non-profit companies under the Companies Act, 2013), societies, trusts, etc. Not all non-profit organizations are charitable organizations. Some charitable organizations may be estab
24 July 2018 05 17 PM
Most of the people have a fear of going to the police station when a crime happens. There is generally a feeling that registering a complaint is a tough procedure or the police won't agree to file the complaint/FIR.
24 July 2018 01 41 PM
A man rules from his grave as regards to the devolution of his property after his death. A will is the intention of the person (testator) and his plans of what he wants to do with the property which he had acquired throughout his life. A will is the intention of a person for the time being as to who
23 July 2018 05 22 PM
Bail implies an order of release of an individual from jail and frames a vital piece of our criminal justice system which assumes each man innocent until (conclusively) proven guilty. Bail is conceded during the pendency of the trial of an appeal.
23 July 2018 05 13 PM
A standout amongst the most imperative records issued by Building Control is the Completion Certificate. This is the last stage in the application procedure, finishing the procedure. Building Control Surveyors complete nearby reviews at different phases of development. On agreeable completion of the
20 July 2018 05 40 PM
"Interlocutory application" implies an application to the Court in any suit, appeal or proceeding already instituted in such Court, other than a proceeding for execution of a decree or order.
19 July 2018 05 09 PM
Retail investors make a huge amount of money for providers or the brokers from Binary Options but rarely for the customers. The Indian version differs from the U.S. Majority of the customers are gamblers and pay house edge
18 July 2018 04 36 PM
Punishment for criminal breach of trust. —Whoever commits criminal breach of trust shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.
18 July 2018 04 20 PM
What is Rectification deed? Rectification or Confirmation deeds are also known as amendment deeds. They are entered between two parties to correct any mistakes made in a previous deed. These errors may include typing mistake, spelling mistake, mistakes in property description, or any other mistake
18 July 2018 02 48 PM
Recovery suit or summary procedure is given in Order 37 of the Code of Civil Procedure. Whose question is to condense the strategy of the suit in the event that the respondent isn't having any defence?You can document Summary Suit even without serving notice. There is no particular necessity
18 July 2018 02 25 PM
The Contempt of Courts Act of 1971 is a standout amongst the most powerful statutes in the country. There have been few laws passed since 1926 to govern the law of contempt in the country, the current one being The Contempt of Courts Act, 1971 which was last amended in 2006.
17 July 2018 05 15 PM
What is an insolvency petition? As stated in section-10 of The Provincial Insolvency Act, 1920 Conditions on which debtor may petition.— 1. A debtor shall not be entitled to present an insolvency petition, unless he is unable to pay his debts and— a) his debts amount to five hundred
17 July 2018 05 10 PM
Part XI in the Indian Penal Code, 1860 manages 'False Evidence and Offenses against Public Justice'. Recording false testimony and prevarication goes under Chapter XI of the IPC.
17 July 2018 05 03 PM
There are different classifications that can be covered under the domain of harassment at working place against the representatives because of which the workers need to endure embarrassment and Mental Torture and are often exploited by their respective supervisors.
17 July 2018 04 38 PM
E-Registration Fees Collection framework is a protected electronic method for Collection of Registration Fees alongside the Other Charges and installment system to the State Government. It is a stage towards e-Governance which guarantees that Registration expense and Other Charges paid by open achie
17 July 2018 02 59 PM
What Is An Affidavit For Gap In Education? Gap year is a taking off year before joining the college/university. Gap between studies can cause because of numerous reasons, for example, Gap because of occupation, because of different exams and some more.
17 July 2018 02 37 PM
The National Consumer Court has ruled that an educational institution is bound to refund admission fee of a student if he/she opts out before a course has started and the vacant seat goes to another candidate.
17 July 2018 02 12 PM
Who is eligible to file for getting an OBC certificate? i. In accordance with Notification No.F.28(93)/91-92/SCST /P&S/4385-95 dated 20-01-1995 of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, 53 Castes have been notified as Other Backward Castes (OBCs) for the purpose of reservation of 27% vacancies in Civil posts/s
16 July 2018 05 50 PM
WHAT IS A CRIMINAL CASE? A criminal case, in common law jurisdictions, starts when a man is associated with a crime is arraigned by a grand jury or generally accused of the offense by a government official called a prosecutor or district attorney. A criminal case may in a few jurisdictions be sett
16 July 2018 05 04 PM
INTRODUCTION: LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation. This is the main insurer in India People buys insurance policies to pay the premium, LIC provides financial protection to the insured in those policies.
16 July 2018 04 55 PM
What is a rent agreement? A rental agreement is fundamentally a contract, regularly composed, between the owner of the property and a tenant who needs to claim a temporary ownership of the property as distinguished from a lease that is a lot of usually for a hard and fast term. As a minimum, the ag
16 July 2018 04 38 PM
As a business or an HR administrator, sooner or later will undoubtedly confront the unavoidable. A RESIGNATION – Yes, resignations are a vital part of expert associations, particularly developing business. Now and again, you may have the capacity to take a renunciation in your walk. Be that as
16 July 2018 04 24 PM
If you are from CBSE Board then according to Rule 69.1 of the Examination Byelaws, change in name of competitor/father/mother/watchman once entered in the Board's record at any stage while contemplating in Class IX, X, XI, XII or from that point inside a time of ten years from the date of is
16 July 2018 04 01 PM
The first thing which needs to be explained is what actually is disposing of? Case status is said to be disposed-off in the legal terminology when the case proceedings are completed. Contingent upon whether it’s a suit, an application, a writ petition, a motion or a chamber summons so far as
16 July 2018 02 27 PM
Everybody doesn’t write wills. Some people simply leave their properties without telling about the succession. This is the point at which the individual has 'died intestate' meaning who dies without having a made a will. Heirs ought to get what is legitimately theirs. Now a day
16 July 2018 01 21 PM
Birth certificate is issued by Government. It is the very first certificate issued to a person by the Government which acts as an address proof and which is used to get any certificate in future even to get admission in school.
16 July 2018 01 19 PM
Birth certificate is issued by Government. It is the very first certificate issued to a person by the Government which acts as an address proof and which is used to get any certificate in future even to get admission in school.
16 July 2018 01 00 PM
Meaning of Disposed Off The dictionary meaning of the term ‘dispose off’ means “to get rid of” something. Thus, when you file a case, it is either decreed or dismissed. In view of the decree, the case has reached its conclusion with the passing of the judgment by the Honor
13 July 2018 05 04 PM
What is a Legal Heir Certificate? At the point when the head of the family or a relative passes away then the following lawful beneficiary of that individual can apply for the legal heir certificate.
11 July 2018 10 54 AM
Besides paying for a rooftop over your head and keeping the lights on, a phone bill is presumably the highest priority on your list as an "essential" month to month cost. If you don't pay your cell phone bill, your record will go into overdue debts. Your telecommunication c
10 July 2018 03 09 PM
Introduction Separation being an evil, it must stay away from beyond what many would consider possible. Be that as it may, once in a while this evil turns into a need. When it becomes impossible for the parties to bear on their association/union with shared love and warmth, it is smarter to enable
10 July 2018 02 45 PM
Hardly any individuals cruise through existence without borrowing. With a couple of special cases, nearly everybody takes a loan to purchase a car, to build a house, to pay for a school education or cover a medicinal emergency. Loans are almost omnipresent as are the agreements that give certificati
10 July 2018 02 34 PM
What is a stamp duty? Before financial gain and consumption taxes were considerable assets, governments raised revenue through property taxes, import duties and stamp duties on monetary transactions. As financial gain and consumption have big, though, it'd have created sense to try to away with sta
10 July 2018 02 19 PM
Arya Samaj is a reform movement of the Hindu religion, founded and led by Swami Dayanand Saraswati in 1875. Citing the pre-eminence of the Vedic principles, as the eternal truth, the reformist preacher rejected all the later accretions to the Vedas and the same is, oppose idolatry, animal sacrifice,
10 July 2018 01 10 PM
On a surprise passing of a relative, a legal heir certificate must be acquired to build up the relationship between the heirs and deceased for claims identifying with the annuity, provident store, gratuity or other service benefits of local and state government divisions. A legal heir certificate en
10 July 2018 12 48 PM
WHAT IS A STAY ORDER (IN INDIA)? A stay of proceedings is a decision by the court to ensure the status quo in common and criminal methodology; stopping further lawful process in a preliminary or other lawful continuing. The court can in this way lift the stay and resume the proceedings in view of o
10 July 2018 12 34 PM
Creamy layer is the word which is used in Indian politics, which refer to the well-educated and more well-educated members of OBC, which is not eligible for government-sponsored academics and business benefits program. The term was introduced in 1971 by the Sattanathan Commission, in which it was in
09 July 2018 05 58 PM
The law applicable to the possession and use of guns by Indian civilians is the Arms Act of 1959. To own a gun or any similar arms in India, one has to undergo a long application procedure that can be expensive as well.
06 July 2018 05 46 PM
The Hyderabad Traffic police allow its residents to check the status and also pay their challans online. This article provides you with the method of paying off challans over the internet, called the e-challan and also gives a list of road and traffic offences in Hyderabad. For more information on H
04 July 2018 03 07 PM
Section 154 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 states that when a cognizable crime is committed, every information related to it shall be noted by the police officer to whom such information is relayed orally and be read over to the informant after taking it down in writing. The written documen
02 July 2018 12 38 PM
For various reasons, one might want to get their names changed or corrected in the CBSE mark sheet or certificate of class 10 and class 12. CBSE has a set procedure allowing for such name changes or name correction.
29 June 2018 03 27 PM
The Muslim law of inheritance derives its principles from four principal sources of Islamic law which are: the holy Koran, the Sunna i.e. the practice of the Prophet, the Ijma i.e. the consensus of the learned men of a community on a particular point of law and the Qiya i.e. the analogical deduction
09 June 2018 12 27 PM
What is Anticipatory Bail? Anticipatory bail is a special type of bail which is can be sought by a person even before he is actually arrested. Anticipatory bail is governed by Section 438 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC) which states that if a person has reason to believe that he may be arr
05 January 2018 11 34 PM
Legal Resolved is a creative new age law office, where customers use on refresh, inside and out information to adjust to advancing business condition. With about a time of our quality, they have worked with various high effect innovation organizations, extensive corporates, high development new comp
17 August 2017 01 13 PM
Controversies have a power of shaping the outcome of an incident, altering the course of an event, and sometimes even setting right what could otherwise have gone wrong; while on the other side of the coin, it also sometimes ruins the true essence of the subject matter. India has had a series of con
28 April 2017 10 22 AM
Alimony or maintenance is awarded to a spouse in the form of financial support by the other spouse under Sec. 25 of the Hindu Marriage Act or Sec. 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code. Legally stating, either husband can claim alimony from wife or vice-versa. But in practise, it is the wife who claims
21 April 2017 02 19 PM
Legal Resolved is an online legal help portal which aims at providing legal aid to the society via multifarious methods. One thing that interests its user is that it covers both lawyers and clients. It is one of the most convenient ways to get in touch with the lawyers of District Courts, High Court
10 March 2017 03 35 PM
The alimony amount is given at the time of dissolution of marriage. It is a financial support to either spouse who is unable to earn or unable to maintain himself/herself. The alimony amount can be claimed by either spouse but usually wife claims it from husband in our patriarchal society. The alimo
Popular Lawyers in India